Horse Wound Care Products and Mud Fever Treatment
All Equi-Med Ag team are at Burgham International Horse trials. All enquiries will be answered please a message and someone will get to you ASAP
Equi-Med Ag, fight infection the Equi-Med way!! From the original creators of ‘activated carbon with silver’ equestrian products, come the superior fitting, uniquely designed, reusable antibacterial horse wound care products, boots and wound dressing range - a Scientifically proven effective mud fever treatment.
All our horse wound care products contain a layer of activated carbon and silver which has very powerful antibacterial properties.
They are effective at treating and preventing skin and wound infections, reducing swelling and in our case studies have shown 100% success rate with all types of mud fever.
- Scientifically proven 99.9% success rate with mud fever bacteria*
- Unique dual action technology
- Treatment is competition legal in all disciplines
- Aids with the symptoms of Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis (LV)
- Can be accepted on insurance claim with vet recommendation
- Treat and prevent wound infection enhancing skin healing rate cutting recovery time by half
- Helps reduce swelling
- The mud fever treatment that enhances wound healing rates
- Recommended by vets
All our horse wound care products and boots are designed to be worn in the stable to treat and prevent infection of skin and wounds. Our mud fever treatment products can be used as part of your everyday stable routine, not only when infection is present. The boots consist of a heavy duty, breathable Cordura outer and a foam inner, coupled with a soft comfortable lining comprising a layer of ‘the magic cloth’ and with a unique seamless design allowing total comfort and freedom of movement. The horse wound care boots are reusable and are machine washable using Equi-Med Ag Re-Gen (Re-Gen will be available to purchase in November), Soda Crystals can also be used however we recommend Re-Gen as we can guarantee the purity of the powder.
*Results from Lincoln University